Thursday, September 6, 2012

The 50mm


I just bought the Canon 50mm 1.8 lens. What a worthy investment. I grabbed it up on Amazon for 80 bucks and its worth every cent and then some. After reading all the reviews and hearing all the good everyone had to say about it, i figured it was worth a shot. Its not a disappointment! I rarely take it off the camera now. The wide aperture setting really allows your creativity to shine. The depth of field is amazing and the pictures are unbelievably sharp. Cant wait to start setting up some portrait shots with this lens.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please take the time to tell me what you like and did not like. Be as descriptive as you can be. List specific aspects of the photograph that you liked or did not. This will allow me to gain a better understanding of what people see when they look at my photos.