Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Behind the Lens

My name is jAy. I have been dabbling with cameras for as long as i can remember. Ive never had any formal training. Just what i have picked up along the way. I have read a couple books here and there but mostly i have learned by experimenting. I am and amateur hobbyist i suppose. Its great fun to photograph anything that captures my interest. Most of my pictures are of my son and his toys. Macro photography is great fun. I love the control of the situation and the lighting. I am also a volunteer fire fighter and take my camera with me to every call. As long as there are enough firefighters present i run around and try to capture the controlled chaos of a fire scene.

So not much left to say.  Leave comments, let me know what you like and what you like about it.

Thanx!

jAy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please take the time to tell me what you like and did not like. Be as descriptive as you can be. List specific aspects of the photograph that you liked or did not. This will allow me to gain a better understanding of what people see when they look at my photos.